Honey is getting more and more active--this is her after she climbed up on our 'jumping couch.' (the kids always throw all the cushions off and jump on it.) Honey climbed up all by herself and was holding the back, jumping! She's getting so big. And climbing up on stools, chairs, imitating everything we do, and talking more and more. So much fun. :) And she LOVES the dogs--more so than I remember the other kids. One final random note--yesterday afternoon, we discovered our 2 goldfish were missing from our fishpond. I wondered if they had been fish-napped. (they were free fish from the farm, worth so much, you know.) Hubby wondered if an animal could have gotten them. We have no ransom note, and no surveillance camera, so I guess it will remain a mystery!
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Small Victories
Even small victories seem to be hard to come by with Speedy. He's so intense, persistent, and focused. But, this morning, he put on his sandals all by himself to go play outside. Yeehaw! If you knew the battles I have just to leave the house each time we're going somewhere, you'd know this was a big step for him to even TRY it himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment