
Can't forget, Princess needs some blog-time, too! I haven't mastered taking swinging pictures that aren't blurry, but it's a beautiful smile!

Princess' 'hairy' creature (on the right).

Some of our seedlings--maybe they need some fertilizer--they aren't looking too vigorous!


Princess can 'play house' with anything! Here are 2 car families, with a mom, dad, and baby. I'm not sure if Speedy was playing house with her, or just playing cars and she thinks he's playing 'house.' :)
1 comment:
I think the menu plan and works for me are fun! I keep thinking of things that I will say "Oh, I can that one next week." It is also really nice to know exactly what we are eating for the rest of the week. My life has been less stressful because of it. Yay for me! I am happier than a tornado in a trailer park. HAHA!
Post a Comment