Yesterday at the park, she was climbing on the equipment, and before I knew it, had turned herself around to go down a pretty big slide on her tummy. (the pics are on a smaller slide)
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Daredevil
Honey is quite a brave go-getter, it seems. This week she's had a blast since she figured out how to get on and off the gator-totter by herself, and rock it back and forth.

Yesterday at the park, she was climbing on the equipment, and before I knew it, had turned herself around to go down a pretty big slide on her tummy. (the pics are on a smaller slide)
I heard her shriek, and thought it was terror...but she was grinning ecstatically!

She was also already trying to climb UP the slide!
Yesterday at the park, she was climbing on the equipment, and before I knew it, had turned herself around to go down a pretty big slide on her tummy. (the pics are on a smaller slide)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment