"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Projects

I finally put together an envelope journal kit from over a year ago from reddiva. It's a Celebrate Life album, and my thought was to write down and put in the envelopes our favorite ways we celebrate different holidays, birthday traditions, etc. I also saw an idea for putting recipes in, and thought that would be a handy way to keep some of those holiday recipes right where you need them! Here's a couple pics, I will try to get more up on my 2 peas page sometime.



Another accomplishment this week: I finished up Honey's baby album. Woo-hoo. Now only 12 months behind in our family scrapbook...

And a random thought: I wanted to share a successful Christmas gift I found for Hubby (those guys are hard to shop for!) It was a dessert-of-the-month club one year membership. I printed out a coupon for each month and he could pick any dessert he wanted. It was nice, he got some desserts that he craves that I probably wouldn't have made otherwise, and I tried several new recipes. And found out that I CANNOT make meringue. :)

3 comments:

StephanieB said...

Great idea, boys are very hard to shop for. Where did you find the holiday scrapbook at? You did a wonderful job and it's a good idea! I don't know how you do it, I am so far behind on scrapbooking :).

Melanie said...

The kit was from reddiva.biz
A site that Regi Casner had for scrapbook kits, but has stopped.

Anonymous said...

Your book has turned out awesome!! Wow, you make me want to pull out my scrap supplies and get some scrapping done. :)