"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, March 31, 2008

Don't Laugh...

...but I've started a second blog. :) Hubby doesn't understand at all. I wanted to participate in some blog stuff like Menu Plan Monday and Works For Me Wednesday, but wasn't sure how paranoid I need to be about having my kids' actual names and pics 'out there.' Hence, the second, more 'public' blog. Maybe down the road they will combine or something, but for now, you can click here for my other blog.

1 comment:

Robynandwes said...

Better safe than sorry. Besides, it gives you two different outlets for 'talking' to other people. I always enjoy your blogs, and I will bookmark your other one!
Ug, pink eye (don't know if that is what it is) but i can catch it from being within a 50 yard radius of someone who has it, so i am sure I will have it 3 or 4 times before it is gone at our house.