We were playing outside yesterday, and heard some pretty chirping. Thanks to the lack of leaves, we were actually able to locate the singer WAY up at the top of our oak tree!
For anyone following our swimming pool foibles: I think we've decided not to do anything with it right now. The estimate was $7,800, and that was with Hubby doing about half of the labor.
Nothing really interesting to say today--just wanted to make sure I got a post in for the week! And procrastinating--I think I really need to mop the kitchen floor--apparent by the ant trail that's found something or other. I can't imagine how anything sweet or sticky could get on my floor! Speaking of sweet, here's a link to the best-ever brownies if you don't have any yet! We don't do the nuts; and I've used parchment paper instead of the foil for lining the pan--works great!
2 comments:
What a beautiful bird! And that's just too too sad about the pool. I don't know what I could do if I were that close to having one my own, but still so far. :(
CHEEEEESE! How cute~
Post a Comment