"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, March 24, 2008

Bloopers

I think it's hilarious sometimes, what the 'lag' in digital photo-taking captures. If you enjoyed this pic from Oct 2006, with Speedy dropping his gourd in mid-air, then you are sure to love...


...This pic from Easter! I was trying to take a picture of Honey looking at her egg, when--SQUIRT!--she squeezed it out of her grasp. Yes, that yellow object levitating on the left of her is the egg. :) I laugh out loud every time I look at it! It fell on the ground and broke open to reveal the whoppers inside, so I think Honey was quite pleased with the whole deal. If only those round whoppers didn't look so much like the acorns scattered in the grass...


1 comment:

StephanieB said...

Ahh yes, the non-posed pictures are the best! I laughed out loud when I figured out the egg was levitating and not stuck to her jacket :).