I finally got a picture of Honey's 'cheese' face--the one she first started using after she sneezed.
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
30
I think of things all day to put on my blog, but then when I have the chance to sit down--they're all gone. :) Whew. I feel like I've spent the last two weeks taking care of sickies. And it stinks, Hubby got very sick last night, and was in bed all day today. On my birthday. Oh well. I helped the kids make and decorate my cake; we tried out some new decorator bottles from Pampered Chef. They don't get a glowing recommendation yet, but it is a much less messy way for kids to be able to help out. They are kind of tedious and messy to fill, and I didn't feel like had as much control for detailed decorating as the typical bags.



I finally got a picture of Honey's 'cheese' face--the one she first started using after she sneezed.
I finally got a picture of Honey's 'cheese' face--the one she first started using after she sneezed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay! Happy birthday to you! Yes, sometimes I feel the same way you do. Last night, while in bed, I was thinking of all the things that i wanted to get up this morning and write on my blog. (I get up about 30 minutes early everyday so I can blog, and catch up on news!) And now I can't think of a darn thing! Perhaps I will start carrying around a 'Blog Ideas Notebook'. Hmm...well...I have to make the 45 minute drive to school. Have a great day! As always, I enjoy your blog.
Yes, sometimes I am looking for little scraps of paper where I've written 'blog:.....' Seems kind of silly, but oh well! The same thing happens to me when I think of things I want to write in my journal or the kids' baby books and stuff. When I had to commute from Derby to Wichita every day (ugh) I found it pretty interesting to listen to BOTT radio or other radio sermons. How do you pass the time?
Happy happy happy happy birthday!
Your cake is lovely. I am sorry that Shelby was sick for the day. I hope you were able to do something this weekend to celebrate. Happy belated Birthday!
Post a Comment