"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun at the Gym

Once again, we got to head to a local gymnastics building for a PAT sponsored fun morning.

Honey looks sheepish, because she had just poked her head out when someone walking by ran into her. I didn't know she could retreat so fast!
Yeah, the digital timing. I even allowed for the lag, but was still too late to catch Princess jumping in. See her hair flying in the bottom right corner? This happened twice, then she was too tired to let me try again. I can't blame her--have you ever tried climbing out of one of these foam-filled pits??
Just hangin' around...
Cheese!
All right, caught Speedy jumping in! He couldn't quite get the concept of working his way to the side to climb out, and kept climbing out right where kids were trying to jump in. :)
It's interesting the new titles that have come with the 4th child: 'Amazing.' 'Supermom.' 'Veteran mother.' 'Experienced.' and my favorite, 'Crazy!'

No comments: