"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's Going On

What's going on is that I should be in bed. But I'm blogging. Because I don't want to forget life's funny and endearing moments in this noisy haze of mommy-dom. :)

Honey's personality is blossoming. She's a ham. Performing for herself in the mirror when I put her up here to change her diaper. Singing, batting eyelashes, cocking her head, the whole deal. Oh, and these are her new 'woof-woof' jammies from Aunt Natty.
Speedy was QUICK to get dressed Monday morning, we'd had our last Christmas with my folks and sibs the day before, and he had new clothes. Yes, shorts. Yes, it was freezing outside. I did get a long-sleeve under his new tee at least. The belt in his hand is one of my younger brother's from days past. Speedy put it on all by himself, yay!
Princess and Honey were going to sleep in their new tent (in the living room) from Uncle J. Speedy wanted us to move his BED into the living room so he could sleep in there too. Floor too hard? Anyway, Honey was all over the place, so Princess was scared and lonely in the tent, so everybody ended up back in their own beds. :)
Honey is a big girl, posing in the mirror with one of big sister's new hairbands. At one point all 3 kids had one on, but didn't catch a picture of that. Honey is in that vocab explosion stage, it's so fun to hear her try to repeat what we all say. But she still resorts to fussing when she's tired or doesn't feel good, which has been the last 2 days, so that's frustrating. But to be expected.
My sister made this cute boppy cover for Snuggle-Bug. Princess wanted to be in the pic, and just totally cracked me up when she put up her little bunny ears. Princess doesn't miss much anymore! She gets the jokes, she watches what other people do.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I automatically love anyone with 4 kids 5 and under. It's a rare and crazy sisterhood.

Congrats on your newest blessing!