"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Friday, January 2, 2009
Bringing Baby Home
Yes, I'm going back in time a bit! Here are pics from coming home with Snuggle-bug on Dec. 21.
Princess has been waiting SO LONG for baby to arrive--now she's here!!!! She can't wait till baby is bigger, for her to change the diapers.
Speedy is pretty excited, too. When I told him Friday night we were going to the hospital to have the baby, he rolled over in his bed and gave me a huge grin! Every morning first thing, he asks where the new baby is and if he can go see her.
Honey is a big sister! She likes to kiss in the direction of Snuggle-bug's head, rub her hair, say her name, and ask, "eating?"
Honey's adjusting pretty well--except when Daddy has the baby. She's his girl. Cheese!
She found her finger:
Yes, already holding her head up at 3 days old!
They say every pregnancy and every kid is different, and I keep learning, too. For instance, I'd noticed a line down the front of the diapers--thought it was a misprint until my sister said, 'oh, those have the color-change stripe so you know when they're wet!' Hmm, didn't know there was such a thing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment