Here's a pic of the three at a gymnastics place.
I finally had time to play with this again today. When my sister Natalie moved in this fall (and brought DSL with her), I thought maybe it was time to start the fun of blogging. It seems like a fun way to stay caught up with people, as well as keep track of websites I like to look at (since we're forever having computer problems and losing bookmarks, etc.! Although after our recent upgrade, I hope computer crashes are a thing of the past!) If it wasn't so interesting to get everything set up just right in elements and colors, I'd probably have written more by now! Your comments and suggestions for fun links to add are welcome!
1 comment:
Woo-hoo!! I have loved your newsletters, maybe I will see what is up with the Wehrmans even more often. ;)
Post a Comment