"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Strangest Things Show Up...

Hubby has been cleaning out some of 'his' boxes we've been moving around the state. They are stacked in the house because they used to be in the garage before we cleaned it out to make room for vehicles for the winter. Anyway, I've found a few interesting items popping up around the house...

...And this on our front door, after I was banned from hanging anything on it (because Hubby kept running into the decorations somehow.) He asked me to hot glue this back together, but I thought it was to give it away!
Does anyone else have more understanding for some of the interesting outfits you see kids wearing, after your own kids have started to exercise their own style independence?
Tonight Hubby went to play basketball, and he left two girls standing at the door, wailing for him. Princess turned and said with a full lower lip, "I feel like I'm left behind!" No reason, but I feel like mentioning that some of my least favorite things to do are dusting and sanitizing the vaporizer. And giving myself pinkeye drops. :) Ta-ta!

No comments: