"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It just cracks me up!

We've been looking for a missing curve for the railroad track all week. I had finally given up and decided it somehow got farther under the couch than I could get to. Then tonight while the kids were in the bath, I was staying in earshot of them and decided to tickle the ivories a minute. (It's the only chance I get to play without 6 other hands showing up to join me!) Opened the piano bench to pull out some different music, and behold, the missing train track. How or why it got in there is a mystery to me. The rest of the track was set up in a completely different room. On another note, I hope all the other Wildcats are also enjoying this evening of KU defeat! Sure would have been fun to be there in person! Go Cats!

1 comment:

Robynandwes said...

Welcome to blogging....Its always exciting to hear from you. ~Robyn Nienstedt