"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Good Intentions

Funny, I thought I had so much that would be interesting to put on a blog, but once again, it seems like my good intentions have been squelched by the actual number of minutes in a day. It would be nice to be able to drop everything and run to the computer when I had a thought, but, not going to happen. Oh well.
Here's a pic of the kids and I with the snow cheerleader we made. See the pigtails? I need a snowman tutorial or something, I guess, I looked out the window about an hour later and she had already fallen down. Unless that dirty dog is the culprit--the black one that's always running at large through the neighborhood--I thought it would've been a K-state fan (it has a purple collar!) but apparently not.



I think Honey's going to have a lot to say when her voice starts coming out in understandable words!

Go here and scroll down to see what my kids called the 'scary wasp' http://www.fredoniaks.com/High%20School.html

I've made a new goal to finish a 2-pg scrapbook layout each night before I go to bed--that should get me caught up in just a few months. ;) We'll see how long I can keep it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your cheerleader! Awesome!!