Speedy has had a fever off and on the last three days--so sad, because he had to miss his best buddy and U. T's birthday brunch yesterday. Lots of crying yesterday, but okay. Honey had me up a ton last night, not sure what the deal was. She capped off being up and active for an hour or more by rolling all the way down and off the foot of our bed with quite a clunk.
Here's the little crayon cruncher caught in the act.
The kids are watching Strawberry Shortcake sing-along right now (I think Princess convinced Speedy to pick it for his BM reward.) Unlike those songs, here's a link to one that I enjoy listening to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYBLjEaDFDE&feature=related You'll recognize it from the new Mac commercial. :)
4 comments:
HaHa! Crayon Cruncher! ~Robyn
Thanks for the link to that song, I love it!
You can laugh, Robyn, cause it's not your kid eating the crayons! I forget other people don't have the older siblings leaving things out for the youngest. :)
Glad you liked the song, Steph!
Yes, I laugh now....wait a couple years, right?z
Post a Comment