- Speedy found out yesterday that he got to spend his best buddy's birthday with him (which was today.) As soon as I told him he was going after he woke up in the morning, he said, 'no, I can't wait!' Last night he had trouble settling down to go to bed because he was so excited. During the night, he came to our bed (a nightly occurrence) and wanted to know if it was time to go play with his buddy. Later in the night (morning?) Speedy again asked Hubby if it was time. Hubby told him not till the sun was up. :) This was one of the first days I haven't had to fight him to get a coat and hat on, and he burst out the door when the suburban pulled in to pick him up. They had a good time playing, fighting over toys, and touring a caboose. I guess when Speedy was getting his coat on to come home, he asked A. D, 'When the sun peeks up, can I come back and play with my buddy?' It was surprisingly quiet and a little dull today without our Speedy around. He fell asleep with his headlamp on (on his head AND turned on) tonight. Doesn't sound comfortable to me...
- We did dress up and have a tea party this afternoon, which we usually don't do with Speedy (I get in enough trouble when he's wearing lip gloss or toenail polish). Honey kept hoarding all the tea spoons. We also played 'babies,' it's not quite as enjoyable when your real baby is being quite a fussypants and wanting to be held all the time. Princess is doing quite well coloring in the lines all of a sudden--today it was Larry the cucumber, neatly done, including eyelids of a different color...
- Honey had 2 greenish BMs today; with a chunk of turquoise in each...
- It was freezing cold tonight, but we had steak, grilled outside...
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Best Buddies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment