Princesses' family portraits: identified by initial. She's 'picking those flowers and Speedy is blowing bubbles.'
Whenever I pull the camera out, Honey starts running towards me. cute, but hard to get a clear shot!
She gives new meaning to 'leaving a paper trail.' After endless fussing and playing around last night, everyone else was in bed but her, so I decided to go ahead and take a shower. She quieted down, so I naively thought she'd finally crashed. I heard her fussing again when I was done and opened the bathroom door to find an empty kleenex box and huge pile of tissues. I was exasperated, then turned the corner of the desk and saw:
a trail back to her starting point at the piano. This doesn't really do justice to the number of tissues in the big piles. Annoying, but again, I just had to laugh and pull out the camera. :)
I'm trying to get all those 'one-year' things scheduled for Honey, immunizations, well-child, portraits. Hard to plan around sick kids. Plus, I just don't like the pressure of picking out the perfect portrait outfits! I want to do Speedy's 3-year pics at the same time to save myself a trip, but he REALLY needs a haircut, which is another event altogether.
Funny dinner conversation last night (you know, you're only half-listening to your kids conversing until something pricks your ear): Princess was talking about something she knew (I can't remember now, sharks, whales, something like that.) 'Speedy, did you know whales eat fish?' He replied, 'Yes, did you know that Lightning says Ka-pow?'
She gives new meaning to 'leaving a paper trail.' After endless fussing and playing around last night, everyone else was in bed but her, so I decided to go ahead and take a shower. She quieted down, so I naively thought she'd finally crashed. I heard her fussing again when I was done and opened the bathroom door to find an empty kleenex box and huge pile of tissues. I was exasperated, then turned the corner of the desk and saw:
I'm trying to get all those 'one-year' things scheduled for Honey, immunizations, well-child, portraits. Hard to plan around sick kids. Plus, I just don't like the pressure of picking out the perfect portrait outfits! I want to do Speedy's 3-year pics at the same time to save myself a trip, but he REALLY needs a haircut, which is another event altogether.
Funny dinner conversation last night (you know, you're only half-listening to your kids conversing until something pricks your ear): Princess was talking about something she knew (I can't remember now, sharks, whales, something like that.) 'Speedy, did you know whales eat fish?' He replied, 'Yes, did you know that Lightning says Ka-pow?'
1 comment:
Lucas saw the picture of Alayna, and tried to talk to her! ~Robyn
Post a Comment