At times, wacky, weird, wearying...but mostly wonderful!
Awh, thanks! That is awesome that you got to see the Weiner Mobile up close! Love the new blog, your stories are great :)!
Wow! Thanks. I don't think I even remember this. But how could I forget? 10 years? Really? Where were we?
Wisconsin maybe? It was our novice year. I think I've blocked out a lot of rowing memories. :)
Hey, me too! I thought I was the only one who had nightmares, etc. So maybe it really was that bad?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awh, thanks! That is awesome that you got to see the Weiner Mobile up close! Love the new blog, your stories are great :)!
Wow! Thanks. I don't think I even remember this. But how could I forget? 10 years? Really? Where were we?
Wisconsin maybe? It was our novice year. I think I've blocked out a lot of rowing memories. :)
Hey, me too! I thought I was the only one who had nightmares, etc. So maybe it really was that bad?
Post a Comment