This isn't great photo quality, but if you look closely, you can see that our Honey fell asleep with a baby doll under each arm. Aww. Usually it's a bunny under one arm and a 'yow' (kitty-meow) under the other.
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Friday, December 12, 2008
Today
After returning from the strenuous ordeal of getting the 3 kiddos out the door for a 'quick' trip to the post office, I announced that it was time to vacuum and scrub the floors. By the time I had the vacuum out and the hallway done, I had two little helpers with their squirt bottles of vinegar-water and rags, on their hands and knees cleaning the floor. :) It's nice when they are such willing helpers. (doesn't always happen!) I finished the rest of the house, and didn't hear them, so assumed they were spraying things they shouldn't in the living room. Not so, they were both under the dining table cleaning! (I wasn't quick enough with the camera!)
Princess said she'd get under there so I didn't have to. :) They went through about 4 rags apiece (they can't resist spraying too much.) But they were out of trouble, and taking care of some of my work at the same time!

This isn't great photo quality, but if you look closely, you can see that our Honey fell asleep with a baby doll under each arm. Aww. Usually it's a bunny under one arm and a 'yow' (kitty-meow) under the other.

This isn't great photo quality, but if you look closely, you can see that our Honey fell asleep with a baby doll under each arm. Aww. Usually it's a bunny under one arm and a 'yow' (kitty-meow) under the other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment