Some holiday craft projects:
Shape Nativity from thrifty craft mama. Princess's is on the top, Speedy's on the bottom. I drew the shapes, then the kiddos colored and cut them out. I helped place them on the paper, then they glued. Honestly, I placed Speedy's in about the same place as Princess's! (And he also chose to exercise his own color judgement, see the star.) :)

Cellophane peppermints: this idea is one I saw on the community tree of our old town. I drew stripes on paper plates; let the kiddos paint them red, then we tied red cellophane around to look like the wrapper. Sorry for the dark picture, you can kind of see the stripes on the middle candy!

Some new books to go with it:
Gingerbread Baby by Jan Brett and
Can You See What I See? Christmas by Walter Wick.

Lastly, some gingerbread kids cut from grocery bags. (
Pattern here). I helped Honey pick her items, put the glue on, and helped her place them.

The other two had free reign. (I was even out of the room for awhile, you can tell by the amount of glue on Princess's tummy.) Speedy's has the orange eyeballs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment