"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Gingerbread House Fun

Graham cracker houses we made at PAT. Yes, Honey was in the act of eating about every candy in sight. Including gum drops (Speedy calls them cough drops); but apparently Honey doesn't like them, she kept chewing them up and I found them on the floor, her shirt, her pants. Yuck.
Princess with her creation:
Cheese! Says Honey with her house, not to be left out.

Speedy can't wait to eat his!
All day, I think of things to blog--but I just don't get to it. When will they invent a computer hooked to your brain, so you can do things like write blog posts just using your mind?

We have some company coming and we mentioned the kids sleeping on the hide-a-bed. Speedy pipes in, "Maybe I can sleep in my suitcase!" No, we don't abuse our kids, he's talking about his sleeping bag.



No comments: