"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Reality...

...Is setting back in after coming home with the new baby and post-holiday hoopla. I was actually home by myself one morning with all 4 kiddos while Hubby was at the doctor and running errands! It wasn't SO bad. :) Though Snuggle-Bug spit up ALL over herself, and all down her back somehow. She was overdue for a bath anyway, so it was okay. Here she is at 10 days old.
Feels like she's always been around! :) Other people have told me that once you have the 4th kid, it's just one more, not that big of an adjustment. So far, I'd agree with that. Snuggle-Bug has been a very content little girl so far, for which I am VERY thankful!

Back to the reality--everybody, even the baby has had a cold, Honey has had the stomach flu (AGAIN!), Hubby felt poorly and spent a day or so sleeping, never-ending meals, because once we're done eating and the kids wiped off, the real clean-up begins: clearing the table, wiping it down, sweeping the floor, doing the dishes...then starting over for the next meal! The laundry, the everybody needing something at once, reading stories to 3 climbing all over me while 1 nurses...anyway, if you're a mom, you know what I mean! The 'break' has been great, but time to get used to reality again--Hubby goes back to school on Monday!!

No comments: