Here are some other Thanksgiving themed books we read:

And our Turkey T's! Made from a paper grocery sack, construction paper scraps, and tissue paper for the feathers.
And our Turkey T's! Made from a paper grocery sack, construction paper scraps, and tissue paper for the feathers.
"There's a turkey on your nose, on your nose.
There's a turkey on your nose, on your nose.
Oh will that turkey stay, or will he wander away?
There's a turkey on your nose, on your nose."
(Substitute other body parts.)
We're also working on our annual thankful chain--strips of paper we use to write down things we're thankful for; then we'll make these strips into our countdown chain for Christmas!
I'd like to get to these cute bubble-wrap ears of corn from no time for flashcards; and these leaf turkeys from dltk.
We'll see. I also need to pack for heading north for some family celebrating with my side.
We'll see. I also need to pack for heading north for some family celebrating with my side.
Have a great Thanksgiving, giving thanks to God for all he has done for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment