"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween fun

I kind of forgot I hadn't posted any Halloween pictures on here yet! Here is the queen herself with a little ballerina:
Little Quack on a horse:
Speedy was very grumpy when we left the house and I was trying to get some pictures. There was some drama, I can't remember what it was about.
The ballerina and the fairy:
We went to our church's Candy with Character event, there were stations set up with bible characters telling their stories, hot chocolate (there were 2 burnt tongues afterward), and horse rides. Speedy the Duck was brave; Honey tried it, but got scared. Princess did not even attempt it, I'm surprised she got within 6 feet of the horse while she was waiting for the others!



1 comment:

Erin said...

Your kiddos are very cute!