"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This Kid

Keeps me busy.

His attitude and mood can switch at the drop of a hat, and switch back again before I can figure out what the problem is.

It's 37 degrees outside right now, and Speedy is wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I keep removing his shorts from his drawer so he won't wear them, and he keeps appearing in shorts. (I usually don't push the issue unless we're going outside, because it's SO nice for him to be dressing himself instead of throwing a fit about me helping him.) He 'fessed up this morning to be getting the shorts out of his closet where I have them stashed. One more thing to 'move higher' I guess.

1 comment:

Robynandwes said...

I need to scan some pictures in of Wes when he was little. Hilarious. Shorts and a half football jersey.

~Robyn