"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Round-Up (July 24 & 25)

It was hot out at Latham for the Wehrman cattle round-up, but no one seemed to care. :) Our family and my sis were the first ones out to the pasture, so Hubby requested a stroll through the creek. I thought he meant wading, ankle-high. The kids had a blast, and we even saw several fish.
Princess and her 2 cousins closest in age. They found creek rocks shaped like guns. When I was unpacking at home, I found Princess' rock in our bag. :)
Latham wildlife:
Beautiful sun rays peeking through onto the corral full of cattle, ready to sort and load. It's always so refreshing to get out in the middle of nowhere, see the amazing stars; green pastures and wildflowers stretching as far as you can see...aaah.
Speedy and his buddy took a ride down the long hill with Trucker Tom. :)


1 comment:

StephanieB said...

What beautiful pictures! I only got to go to Latham once but I loved it :).