"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Dirty Mouth?
The ongoing saga of Honey and her oral fixation...eating and wearing dirt at Latham with her cousin...
...eatingcvvbnvbvbv (that was the little rascal) and wearing sand...
..going from wading in the creek, to on her belly licking it like a dog. Really.
..messy food face and corn on the cob at a campout with friends.
And we went to the park by my sister's house yesterday afternoon--Honey kept putting the playground pebbles in her mouth. I changed a dirty diaper last night that had many of said pebbles in it. She was wearing a onesie, so I don't think the pebbles could have worked their way in from the outside...but I'm kind of hoping. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm baaaack! Now I am going to go read ALL of the posts I missed!
I'm glad, I was wondering when you'd resurface! :)
That used to be Liz, only with acorns, you would find them and dirt all the time in her mouth. She did grow out of it though. :)
Post a Comment