"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lake Florida (July 26-30)

A quick tour of our family vacation in MN--the occasion was my brother-in-law's 40th birthday, and 32 of us (I think) gathered in this 'cabin' for several days. (I was picturing something more rustic, but it was great!)
Here's the firepit where we roasted smores, did sudoku; and the hill the kiddos LOVED rolling and running down. Over and over. And over.
Hubby and Paul getting the sailboat ready to go out. It was so relaxing! Hubby and I each got a chance to steer.
15 cousins, 1 aunt, and 1 uncle heading across the lake to the candy shop (it happened to be closed).
Hubby, Princess, buddy, and Speedy rowing out on a fishing excursion. Hubby said that by the time he had one fishing pole ready to go, the other kids were bored and wanted to come back. :)
There was also tubing, canoeing, skiing, sand play and lots of sun! Thanks, G & MB!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! Lots of water involved. :)

I'm finally leaving a comment on your blog. I visit it often and think you are such a pro at posting!