First--the evidence:
Next, the little culprit in action:
This is actually the first picture I took--when Honey saw the camera, she stopped what she was doing and said, "CHEEEESE!"
So yes, she's still chewing on EVERYTHING. Sometimes in the store I'll let her hold things to distract her for awhile--till she starts to gnaw on boxes of jell-o. That's also why I found baby carrots with bites out of them in a new package. Yes, through the plastic!
On an encouraging note, I did see her actually putting crayon to paper and scribbling, instead of crayon to mouth and chewing. Unfortunately, it was Princess's paper, and she doesn't like babies scribbling on her stuff. :) This from the girl who colored in pen on my dining room table this evening. Grr.
But later she gave us the laugh of the week--she and Speedy were filling up their watering cans in the fish pond, Hubby had just pulled in the drive after practice, then whoops! Princess leaned too far forward and went face first into the fish pond. She got so scared by it that she was shaking. But Hubby and I were trying not to laugh. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment