"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, April 6, 2009

Supermodel

Snuggle-Bug showing off some of her cute, non-hand-me-downs.

Speedy helped Grandma pick out this ladybug outfit.
Princess helped Grandma pick out this heart outfit. This was the same trip where one or both of them (Speedy and Princess, not Grandma) were on the floor crying because they couldn't get everything they wanted for Snuggle-bug.
A smile in a snuggly-soft set from a...great-cousin??
I LOVE the detailing and stitching and appliques on baby clothes. LOVE IT. I've thought about cutting all that stuff off outgrown clothes and making a quilt or blanket...but it seems like a lot of work, and kind of a waste of perfectly good clothes. :)

On a side note, tonight is Kindergarten Round-Up! I hope I don't cry. It's going to be quite a transition for me.

No comments: