"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, April 6, 2009

Eggy Stuff

I finally got out all the Easter and spring books last week, and did a craft. Good for fine-motor, too. ;) I cut out egg shapes from a pop tart box, then spread glue on a strip at a time.

(Yes, Honey made this neat row all by herself!)
Too many options for Speedy.
The Princess, perfectly filling hers in.
Speedy thrilled, I finally let them mix the beans, peas and lentils together. This provided some extra fun mixing, sorting, dumping and pouring. (Yes, there were some on the floor. I try to get them to keep everything on those trays, but it doesn't always happen.)
Finished eggs! From left: Princess, Speedy, Honey. Only glitch was the glue making the eggs curl. Maybe next time I'll lay wax paper (re-used from the bag inside a cereal box) and then a heavy book on top while they dry.

No comments: