The sweet sweater from Regi.
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Monday, April 6, 2009
Baby Stuff
Your weekly dose of Snuggle-Bug. :)
The sweet sweater from Regi.
What would you do if you saw this?
Laugh, of course! Snuggle-bug's first LOL that I can recall!
She is getting so curious, sitting up in the walker, grabbing toys, looking around, wanting to be included.
She's still sleeping through the night. She sleeps better than the other three do now.
Clean cutie! Speedy asked why she had 'those lumps' on her arms. I was explaining they were fat rolls, and that he had them when he was a baby, too. He said, "but then I got 3 and I didn't have lumps anymore, right?"
The sweet sweater from Regi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment