It's been a typical day, I guess. Princess stuck some sticky-tak-wall-hangy-stuff into the fur of her webkinz. I had to cut it out.
Honey is still having nasty diapers. Two before ten today.
Speedy still has the bug, and has trouble making it to the toilet sometimes.
While I was cleaning the dress off, Honey came to me with something wet on her hands, sleeve, and pants. My only conclusion was that she was playing in the poopy toilet. Yee-haw.
We really DO have tons of toys and games and other things that should keep her attention so she doesn't have to resort to playing in the toilet.
Oh, and I dyed some red patches onto some towels from a red blanket while doing laundry.
And this was all before 1 pm.
And the ants have attacked our house again. On multiple fronts.
1 comment:
oh my. i can't breathe without my mouth open right now because of what my girls gave me - it was just last monday that I was cleared up from the 2 month cold - but I will breathe out of my mouth for 2 more months if we can avoid what you all are going through. I.Am.So.Sorry.
Post a Comment