"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, March 5, 2009

31

Check out the delicious chocolate layer cake Hubby and the kids made and decorated! (Princess took the picture--not bad!)
The blue candles represent the 3 and 1. The others were strategically placed by Hubby so I couldn't blow them all out easily with one breath. But I had plenty of helpers, so it was no problem!

I've had a good birthday, two birthday meals, a bunch of Honey Bunches of Oats (my favorite!) Princess and Honey helped me make a birthday cookie for tonight. Here's the recipe--it is gluten-free, super quick, only 4 ingredients (PB, brown sugar, egg, chocolate chips) and tastes like reese's pieces. :) (yeah, I don't know how it works with no flour, but it does!)

I think Snuggle-Bug is getting tired of getting her picture taken. Here are some from this week:

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Happy Birthday! That cake looks delicious and your little one is adorable!
~Kelli