Yesterday we headed out of town to do yardwork on our rental house. I don't really know what I was thinking--that all four kiddos would be content while we did that?? There were bouts of fussing, crying, having to go to the bathroom, etc. It was not so bad till Honey said she was poopy. I (thankfully!) put a changing pad on the front seat of the van and laid her down. And much of the NASTY in her diaper came running out the back. All over her clothes and the changing pad. I got her cleaned up, grabbed her extra outfit from the stash I keep in the van (thankfully!!) and put her shoes back on. Yuck. She's still having diahrea today. Yuck.
Also yesterday while eating at Wendy's, Princess comes out of the bathroom and informs Hubby that she has diahrea. Loudly. By the time we leave, she has announced it again. I'm just feeling sorry for the other people eating around us--nice and appetizing.
I have photos out on the desk with my labeling pencil because I'm in the process of writing dates on the back. (doesn't usually take very long...without distractions) Anyway, I had been on the couch, rubbing Honey's feet because they hurt. She left the room, and I was finishing up a magazine article when I heard a lot of paper rustling. Came in to find her sitting on photos, trying to draw on them, etc, etc. Got her set up at another desk with her own paper and colored pencil. Went downstairs to switch a load of laundry. Came back up to find her scurrying to put my brown pigment ink stamp pad away. Did I mention she was wearing a white sweatshirt??
While I was typing this, I heard scratching and looked over to find Honey drawing on the wall with colored pencil. Are you worn out yet? I am!
*edited: In the middle of this post, I changed an icky diaper. Stood Honey up, pulled up her pants. She kind of paused, then said, "uh poo-poo." Which means 'I just went poopy.' A little frustrated, I left her standing there to finish going if she needed to and came to finish this post. Went back in to find her rubbing orajel all over her hands like lotion. And some other white cream smeared on the mirror. {sigh}
No comments:
Post a Comment