"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, October 6, 2008

What Motivates You...

...to vacuum under your fridge?

For me, it was some interesting squeaking I heard Wednesday night at bedtime. I'd convinced myself a belt or something on the fridge was making the noise. Then this weekend I started to catch a whiff of a suspicious odor as I walked through the kitchen. This morning I finally decided to get brave and investigate. With my flashlight in hand, and three little helpers also on hands and knees to check it out--I found a forgotten glue trap, complete with dead mouse. We fished it out and put it in the dumpster. I decided to vacuum under there and make sure the fuzzy piles were actually lint and not other members of the family. :) We haven't seen any mouse evidence, so now my question is: how many other mice are lurking around, unbeknownst to me? Guess I'd better buy some more glue traps.

1 comment:

Robynandwes said...

Ug. Mice.

I have one living in my closet and can't get rid of it for the life of me.

~Robyn