"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekly Shenanigans...

...or 'Why Moms Have Gray Hair' (if they haven't pulled it all out already...)


A picnic outside, enjoying the nice weather...until Honey started stealing all the good stuff from everyone else's plate...and Speedy started being pokey and going on and on about getting some string cheese after he finished (an HOUR later)...and Princess started complaining about it being too hot...
Bedtime, at least has been going okay after moving Honey to the big bed. (Remember, she kept crawling out?) Big sis helps her go to sleep, and I think they both love it. :) Naptime, on the other hand, is a struggle. ONCE, Honey was tired enough to lie right down and take her nap. Another time, I had to lie with her 40 min. till the wiggle-worm fell asleep. Yet another time, I got frustrated after so long and put her back in the crib. I heard her saying 'uh-oh' again and again; and when I checked her a little later, she was asleep on her belly on top of the changing table (that's what she climbs out of the crib onto.) What a rascal. Not to mention the TWICE in the past couple weeks she's poo'd in the tub, while her sibs were also in there. That adds a bit too much excitement to the bedtime routine.
Here's the best face-time I can get. :) Speedy wanted to take my picture at the football game. I said, "Can you see my face in the window?" He said, "yup."
Fall decor on the mantle--it's been a fun spot to decorate in this house. I have a variety of candles and candleholders, some fake leaves and bittersweet, some beads. I love fall. :)
My tree candleholders surrounded with acorns we've picked up the last several years. Not real colorful, but kind of fun.

On the side, I've scrapped a couple pages, decorated a journal, finished an Andrew Murray book, and tweaked our school a bit. It's still a work in progress.

No comments: