"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Mini-Tutorial

I'm still relatively new to all this techie and blogging stuff, but thought I'd try to pass on a tip to those who have some blogs that they regularly read. Usually at the bottom of the blog is a link that says Posts (Atom) or some such thing. If you click this, it will let you add it to your feed reader in your favorites section on your computer. Then you can quickly see when a new post is added. It has saved me a lot of clicking around! There are also feed readers called Blog Lines and Feed Burner (?) among others that you can set up (I haven't). These can be accessed from any computer, not just your own. Clear as mud?

No comments: