Princess piled a bunch of blankets on the baby. Made me think she was the pea in the story.
"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Friday, February 20, 2009
Not much
Seems like I haven't blogged because there's really nothing going on. But actually, everything is going on. You know, life, the kids growing up too fast. I'm just trying to enjoy it all, because, really they are growing TOO fast! I don't want to forget how their little hands feel in mine, the smell of a baby's head, the way they cuddle up and want to read stories with me. Yes, I'm busy. Busy trying to enjoy all this and still keep up with that other stuff, like laundry, cooking, cleaning. :)
Princess piled a bunch of blankets on the baby. Made me think she was the pea in the story.
Snuggle-Bug's smile:
I gave Speedy a haircut. Here's the before. It was really, really long.
See: here's the pile that resulted. Gross, I know, but I couldn't believe how much there was! I forgot to take an after picture of Speedy.
Princess enjoying her new Christmas boots.
Princess piled a bunch of blankets on the baby. Made me think she was the pea in the story.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment