"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Turn!

I ran some errands last night (alone!) and left Hubby in charge of the 4 kiddos, getting dinner in the oven, overseeing the application of Valentine window clings, and tutoring his brother. He did a great job, and was just thawing some milk for a bottle when I got home. The older kids were disappointed--'but I wanted to feed her a bottle.' (insert pouty face). I assured them they still could. Not many bottles around these parts, so everybody wants a turn when the opportunity comes around. Snuggle-bug drank it down in a hurry, so they had to switch fast:


Look how cute I am, 6 and a half weeks old:
Princess loves to hold and pose with her baby sis:

1 comment:

betsyann said...

Such a nice family. :)