"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Friday, July 18, 2008

Wow

It has been neat to be in the preschool class at VBS with my kiddos--they feel comfortable because I'm close, but I also get to see how they interact with other kids and adults. Today in one session the teacher was asking if anyone knew what 'preaching' was. My Princess piped up, 'teaching about God.' I'm not really sure how she knew that, but I was proud of her, and kind of in awe at how she's growing up and taking some things to heart. :) She was also brave enough to pray in our class as we placed our hands on the soccer ball we'd prepared to send to a child in S. Africa. I don't think I was brave enough to do that until...maybe college??

No comments: