"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Monday, July 14, 2008

It sure is Monday...

The first day of VBS--fun, but tiring. A-HA! Sorry. Anyway, I finally have the trash out and laundry started today, after seeing that Princess had colored on the wall, in crayon AND marker (a few days ago, she says.) (If you don't own a Magic Eraser, it's a must!) And after waking up from my much needed nap to find the older two hiding downstairs with a flowery odor--they had shaken out an entire container of carpet fresh all over, while they were SUPPOSED to be taking their own naps. I sent them upstairs to think about it--by the time I got to Speedy's room, he was asleep. Rrrr. Honey has no shirt on, because she kept dribbling chocolate milk out of her mouth and onto the floor. And then she shut the computer off when I finally had the chance to be catching up on some blogs. Baby-proofing seems to be taking on a new meaning with her. She is into everything, now climbing up on all sorts of things to reach higher. Why do I still feel so tired? :)

No comments: