And Princess & Speedy painting on the porch this afternoon.
Speedy & his cousin also had haircuts on the porch this week, and we ate supper out there a couple times. I'm glad my hubby is so easy to please--little things like eating on the porch really make his day. (Which I'm sure helps make up for the lousy new Mexican Rice recipe I tried.)
Here's my 'cheese!er' I was trying to get a pic of her putting necklaces on herself, and as usual she came running toward me. Pretty cute, anyway. If you don't regularly look at my other blog, or get our weekly emails, you may enjoy this post from today.
1 comment:
It is much preferable to be outside in the sunshine than in front of a machine, I agree. It looks like your kids have a great spot to do all type so messy art and craft projects.
Post a Comment